On this, our 10 year wedding anniversary, I wanted to list 10 things I love about you.
1) I love that sometimes when our eyes meet, we know exactly what each other is thinking.
2) I love your jokes (especially the puns).
3) I love that you’ve grown into the role of being the financial support of this family.
4) I love to watch you play with the mini-ions.
5) I love that you want to soften bad news by calling me “Babe” when you deliver it.
6) I love that you’ll finish things I don’t.
7) I love every single time you do something for me when we aren’t around each other, just because you were thinking of me.
8) I love that you found a way to need me.
9) I love that you want to build things, the right way.
10) I love that we speak the same language.
Here’s to the next 40!
- Marry. – The Mantra Still Works…14 Years Later (mommyverbs.wordpress.com)
- A museum is a thing of the past. (crumbsoffthetable.wordpress.com)